Via 1.8.3 now available
It is time again for a new release of Via. The new version Via 1.8.3 brings many small improvements, while we’re preparing some larger new functionality for early 2019.
- Support for time-dependent network attributes based on Network Change Events. Network Change Events can be loaded as a source for Network link attributes and then provide time-dependent attributes for capacity, free speed and number of lanes.
- Improved the visual appearance of the ScaleBar overlay to better suit the needs of geographic applications
- Reduce memory consumption of large OD aggregations
- Improve speed of OD aggregations
- Support for different text encodings when loading Shape Files or data for XY Layers
Go to the Download section to get the latest version of Via!